Monday, July 2, 2007

I got my BLUE band, I got my BLUE band!

For the past two weeks we have been enjoying the

Riverdel Swim Club.

YOU...



on the other hand have been dying to go in to the larger pool,

off the small dive and down the slide by YOURSELF!

So we asked this pretty lifeguard if she would give you swim

lessons and test you for your BLUE band.



Well, TODAY you accomplished that goal.

After only two swim lessons you were able to swim the length

of the adult pool and were awarded the BLUE band.





You even learned how to dive...



look at you...



your already a pro...



a perfect dive!!!!



I am so proud of you, you worked so hard and became strong

enough so fast. Now, I can barely get you out of the pool and of

the diving board without a fight. But it's all worth it because you

got your BLUE band!!!



-Photo's taken by Michelle Evans-

2 comments:

michelle said...

i love it all!! so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.